Overseas education, a grand wedding, growing business needs, or unforeseen medical expenses – no matter what your need may be, finance them easily with a Bajaj Finserv Mortgage Loan. Bajaj Finserv now offers Mortgage Loans customised to the needs of salaried and self-employed individuals.
1) Indian national owning non-agricultural (residential / commercial/industrial) property.
2) Minimum age - 25 years and maximum age -58 years.
3) Applicant and co-applicants should be filing Income Tax return.
4) Individual, either singly or jointly with other family members viz. father, mother, son, unmarried daughter and/or spouse, who have regular sources of income as co-applicants. All the owner(s) of the property have to join in as co-applicant(s).
5) Siblings, i.e. brother-sister, brother- brother, sister-sister can be permitted as a applicants/co-applicants subject to the property must be in the joint names of the siblings. NRIs are also eligible for mortgage loan
Documents Required for Mortgage Loan :
Though the exact list of documents required to get a mortgage loan usually varies from one bank to another, the following is a short list of some of the key documents you need to keep handy when applying for a mortgage loan: